Welcome to Our New Website!
The Business Model to Integrate
Clinical Research and Clinical Care
Embedding clinical research in the care setting can lead to higher rates of clinical trial participation inside of a health system, better health outcomes, lower cost of care and more satisfied patients. The CRAACO® conference is a unique opportunity for pharma, healthcare and patients to come together and address how we can integrate healthcare and clinical research to improve patient access to clinical trials.
- The Business Case for Integrating Clinical Care and Clinical Research
- Improving the Clinical Trial Experience Through the Patient Perspective
- Enabling All Care Locations to be Research Locations
- Community Integration and the Use of Decentralized Clinical Trials
- Work Force Issues in Clinical Research
- Integrating Digital Technologies
- EHRs & Data Care to Research
Pharma and Health Systems Collaborating to Improve Access to Clinical Trials
Benefits to Health Systems
- Structure research around the continuity of care
- Build capacity to activate clinical trials to be research ready
- Develop the next generation of clinical researchers
- Be on the cutting-edge of research to provide patients with more options
Benefits to Pharma
- Getting Patients more access to clinical trials
- Reduce the gap of health inequity and reach diverse patient populations
- Reduce barriers to participation in clinical trials
- Greater access to real-world data to help pair the right patient to a clinical trial
2023 Featured Sessions
Clinical Care to Research Data: A Dynamic Collaboration for Collecting and Sharing Data at the Point of Care
How the Henry Ford Health System Integrated Clinical Trials into Clinical Care Across their Entire System
5 Goals of CRAACO
At the annual Conference and throughout the year, CRAACO aims to:
1. Bring together a variety of health systems, pharma, patient advocacy, payors, regulators and innovators to chart a path forward integrating clinical care with clinical research options.
2. Demonstrate practical examples, strategies and success stories from health systems and pharma navigating the intersection points of research and care.
3. Demonstrate tools to integrate clinical trials into health systems safely and for the benefit of patients.
4. Identify ways to reduce the barriers and burden to clinicians, research investigators and patients to participate in evolving, expanding and important clinical research.
5. Encourage continued forward movement, inspire further action and unite like-minded individuals and organizations.